Complaint Review: my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner

• Submitted: Tue, October 12, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2010

• Reported By: Carol — Whitewright Texas United States of America
my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner

my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner promised refund last spring for product return, now I have no product and no refund! Internet

*Author of original report: Refund for Carol/Whitewright, Texas

Person promises items have special benefits. They do not. Promises complete refund with product return, if not satisfied. They did not. Returned product under certified mail/return receipt. They got it. Sent second certified mail/return receipt for explanation of delay of refund.

'Bethea' just continued to e-mail, asking why next payment not made, and why didn't I respond.  Certified Mail is a response. They got it. They refuse to asknowledge it. E-mailed her again, today.

I had put this aside/I'm almost 76, I sometimes misplace my folders. But bank statements do not lie, neither do credit card statements. I never received a refund for money paid. It is October now, this was early last spring.

I doubt I'll see any refund, but I would like the public to know of this woman's ripoff scam. I know old folks are easy, but we can least afford the loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-health-wealth-and-happiness-bethea-jenner/internet/my-health-wealth-and-happiness-bethea-jenner-promised-refund-last-spring-for-product-retu-650028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my health wealth and happiness bethea jenner

Refund for Carol/Whitewright, Texas

AUTHOR: Carol - (United States of America)

I can't believe it!.  Within 48 hours of posting my complaint online, the refund suddenly appeared on my account.  Apparently, it took a public complaint to get her attention (as she totally ignored the United States Post Office.)

Amazing, the power of the World Wide Web! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  (But, I'll STILL not have anything to do with this person ever again.)  Thanks, again.  Carol