Complaint Review: My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea

• Updated: Thu, July 28, 2011

• Reported By: Deb — Belleville Wisconsin United States of America
My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea
PMB 292 167 Cherry Street Milford, Connecticut United States of America

My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea Bethea: Psychic sent a second unapproved order, charging my account, caused an overdraft to my account Milford, Connecticut

Made the mistake of ordering a stupid ceramic mug with an 'angel' on it.  I only ordered one, when I received the order, it said I wouldn't be charged for 30 days until I decided if I wanted to keep the mug. It then proceeded to say that my 'second' mug would ship automatically in another 30 days. Nothing was ever mentioned about multiple mugs when ordering the first.  They gave no way of contacting them to tell them to not send the second mug. They said when the first mug arrived the billing would give me a 'chance' to say I didn't want more.

So, I waited for the email that I could tell them 'no', and to also tell them I never agreed to multiple mugs in the first place. A sort of pathetic comment box was the only thing offered to do this. I made it very clear that I was not happy about this 'scam' and that I did not ever want another mug. I never heard back from them.  Twenty-seven days later, (yesterday) I received another box from them. I didn't open it, and immediately called the number from the earlier email I had saved, and had to leave a message that I had not wanted the mug, and made it very clear how angry I was with their scam.

I also emailed them repeating what I said on the phone.  They only have 'customer service' hours from 8-4:30. I work , so can never get through. They left a message on my phone saying I could keep the second mug for free, and that the charges would not have been for another 30 days. Bull!!  They put through  a charge out of my account today. This charge caused a $35 dollar overdraft fee on my account for something I never agreed to in the first place. They are thieves and lying scammers and I feel so stupid for having ordered anything from them. I left phone message saying I expect a credit by tomorrow. We shall see what happens. They shipped through USPS, which I believe they have then committed mail fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2011 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Health-Wealth-and-Happiness-Bethea/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/My-Health-Wealth-and-Happiness-Bethea-Bethea-Psychic-sent-a-second-unapproved-order-cha-757891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Health Wealth and Happiness/ Bethea