Complaint Review: My Info Guard

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Mad In Texas — Katy Texas United States of America
My Info Guard
P.O. Box 15624 Clearwater, Fl. 33766 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

My Info Guard ESBI Unauthorized charges on ATT phone bill for $14.95 Clearwater, Florida

I noticed a charge on our phone bill for $14.95 that is listed as Enhanced Services.  In researching this charge begin to show up on my phone bill several months back.  I called AT&T  they instructed me to call the phone # listed on the bill near the charge (1-888-301-3724).  I was told that I had signed up from this service online.  I did not sign up for this service.  I didn't even know what it was and have never used it.  They immediately said they would cancel the service and give me a 3 month refund including taxes in the amount of $44.85.  For the remaining months my phone bill has been charged I was given a confirmation number to email to support@myifoguardbackup.com to request a refund for the remaining months my phone bill had been charged.  I still do not know where they got my information to charge this to my phone bill.  BEWARE!  This is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Info-Guard/Clearwater-Florida-33766/My-Info-Guard-ESBI-Unauthorized-charges-on-ATT-phone-bill-for-1495-Clearwater-Florida-818626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Info Guard