Complaint Review: my internet order

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2010

• Reported By: Shelly — Bluffton South Carolina United States of America
my internet order

my internet order took money out of my account with out my permission Internet

I saw ads for trial offer for BODY LEAN, thought it would be good for my daughter(15yrs old) and ordered. after a phone call from My Internt Order I was given 30 days for the trial. 2 weeks had gone by and I did not receive the product. On the 26th day I was charged for more Body Lean and another product called BRIM which I DID NOT order! I now have over 470$ in charges on my debit card because of these companys. At that time the bank had called told there was a problem and I canceled everything plus asked for a refund  because I stiil had no product. Body lean and Brim showed up a few days later. I had gone to the bank already to file report for fraud. I called them, they said the product had to be returned which I did, Just today UPS called to tell me the product was returned to me as "refused"

I need this money back, I'm a single mom w/ 3 kids and the bank wants to close my account becase of this. I really need the help, PLEASE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-internet-order/internet/my-internet-order-took-money-out-of-my-account-with-out-my-permission-Internet-617101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my internet order