Complaint Review: my jewellry

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Bonnie — Streamwood Illinois United States of America
my jewellry

my jewellry took my money never shipped item, Internet

I looked on line to purchase Pandora jewelry.  This website had wonderful prices.  I used my credit card and the charge showed up right away.  They promised shipping within 7 to 14 business days.  Never received product.

I contacted them via email and they replied that a tracking number would be available and gave me a shipping website.  It was then that I noticed it was a China shipping company. Tracking number was never emailed.  I asked them again via an email and they said a tracking number would be available but they never sent it again.

I asked them for my money back and they promised me that my item was in the United States, but no tracking number. I just emailed them again and told them I was going to report them to Ripoff Report and this time they said they were sorry for my lose and once the tracking imformation updates on their tracking system they will contact me.  This is what they keep saying.

I placed the order on September 12, 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-jewellry/internet/my-jewellry-took-my-money-never-shipped-item-Internet-809177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my jewellry