Complaint Review: my maine ride

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: violette — oldtown Maine
my maine ride
170 washington street bangor, Maine USA

my maine ride bumper to bumper, bangor car care NO WINDSHIELD WIAPERS! CAR WONT START.PUT 1000 BUCKS INTO IT IN 4 MONTHS!!! bangor Maine

Almost as soon as I got the 2004 saturn ion from my maine ride I had alot of troubles. Not even the second day of having it the car wouldnt even start. I than called my maine ride and they suggested we go out and buy 200$ in different parts to fix the problem. Less than three days later the wiapers wouldnt work. I brought the car to the dealership and they told me it was gonna be 200$ to fix the wipers. I told them I just got the car and I shouldnt have to pay anything. I hadnt even used them once since i got the car. The man that i was speaking with said he would take my car and drop me off where i live. I called my son and had him go online to report them to the better buissiness bureau and let that be known and than they fixed the wipers for free. Ive had to have them fixed three times since than and had to put four brand new tires on after getting it and i had to have the steeering shaft column fixed for 350$ It still only starts when it wants to. Overall I feel that ive been totally taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-maine-ride/bangor-Maine-04468/my-maine-ride-bumper-to-bumper-bangor-car-care-NO-WINDSHIELD-WIAPERS-CAR-WONT-STARTPUT-1131677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my maine ride