• Report: #1102058

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Marc — Medford New York
My Modification Loan
1025 Old Country Rd, Suite 223 East Westbury, New York USA

My Modification Loan MyModificationLoan.com10 They offered to get my loan modified to a 2% rate for first 5 years, then 3.5% for the rest. They took 1% of the loan as a fee, which in their agreement said we would get that money back if the modification was denied. Well, it was denied, only I never found out through them! My loan was transferred from 1 mort servicer to another, that's all. I had been calling every contact number I had, their main number and website are no longer active. This seems illegal! Westbury New York

They present themselves as lawyers who will build a case for you to get your mortgage modified to a rate of 2% for first 5 years, then 3.5% for the rest of the loan.  In their contract it says if they don't come through, the 1% fee we paid (1% of entire loan, in my case $3000), would be refunded.  When I try to contact hte guy who came to my house, Ralph, or the woman I orginally spoke with, Beth, at first I have to leave messages.  Then the numbers are no longer in use.  Ralph did respond once to an email but I never heard from him again.  I plan to seek legal action, but the contact numbers for the company as well as their website are all disconnected.  So it's just mroe aggrivation, for a modification I did not even get!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Modification-Loan/Westbury-New-York-11590/My-Modification-Loan-MyModificationLoancom10-They-offered-to-get-my-loan-modified-to-a-2-1102058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Modification Loan