Complaint Review: my money leaf

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: shelly — Plymouth Ohio United States of America
my money leaf
192 east 200 north st don't know, Georgia United States of America

my money leaf Money on the go i don't even know what this sight is or how they got my info but i checked my account and there were 2 unauthorised transactions for 29.95 don't know, Georgia

So i check my account and find a transaction to my bank account from my money leaf for 29.95 so i called my bank right away . how do they get this info and keep getting away with it don't you have to authorizes these things.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-money-leaf/-dont-know-Georgia-84770/my-money-leaf-Money-on-the-go-i-dont-even-know-what-this-sight-is-or-how-they-got-my-info-961192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my money leaf