Complaint Review: my money leaf

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: ronda — antioch California United States of America
my money leaf

my money leaf lousy scam bucket. they took money out of my checking account. i don't know how they got my information Internet

this company just appeared on my checking account. Why in the heck would I agree to pay 29.95 for a application. I never signed up for their service. The asian lady I spoke to said I must have signed up for a loan. I told her if I got a loan where did it go. I never got a loan. I told her the charge needed to be reversed. Then she said  the charge did not go through and hung up. I called my bank . They are crazy. I did not authorize anything. I hope we can find out how they got our information. I've been getting calls from some man sounds like he's in a warehouse. I just hang up. Scam Jerks and Creeps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-money-leaf/internet/my-money-leaf-lousy-scam-bucket-they-took-money-out-of-my-checking-account-i-dont-know-956494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my money leaf