Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 17, 2006

• Reported By:stamford Connecticut
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

MY PERFECT CREDIT Fraudulent Billing Practices SCAM ripoff Carson City Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response

I'M INTO THEM HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS NOW!

Everytime I "opted" out of a dispute, it would mysteriously return to an ongoing dispute again, wracking up many charges.

Could NEVER get anyone on phone.

I just cancelled account today and am very scared of what lay ahead.

I was an unfortunate member for a year and should have known better! However, I will be filing the proper complaints.

Amy
stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/MY-PERFECT-CREDIT-Fraudulent-Billing-Practices-SCAM-ripoff-Carson-City-Nevada-179157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit

MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (U.S.A.)

If at any time a member has a concern about their membership, wishes to close the account, or request a refund, they may do so by contacting our customer service representatives at support@myperfectcredit.com or (877) 469-7373. We promise to review your request on a timely basis, and make every effort to resolve all issues.

We stand by our commitment to provide exceptional customer service, and want our members to have a positive experience with MyPerfectCredit.Com. If a member cannot resolve any issue with the first level contact, they can request a second level review of the unresolved issues by e-mailing supervisor@myperfectcredit.com.

MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response