Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:Franklin Tennessee
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson St. Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit Second Time Around MyPerfectCredit ripoff racket Carson City Nevada

I had previously reported being one of My Perfect Credit's victims of the $9.95 fraudulent charge.....well they have hit again. I had filed a dispute with my bank and sent in some printed info from this site. I received a letter from my bank today, saying they had applied a second charge in the same amount that would show up on this month's statement. The only solution obviously is to cancel this card and get a new number. Man do they have a racket or what????

Judy
Franklin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/My-Perfect-Credit-Second-Time-Around-MyPerfectCredit-ripoff-racket-Carson-City-Nevada-137061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit