Complaint Review: My pet peed

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: James — Lubbock Texas
My pet peed
Mypetpeed scam Houston, Texas USA

My pet peed MypetpeedMy pet peedMy pet peed llcMy pet peed scamMy pet peed scam Stain pee remover fake scam doesn't work expensive poop v Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: My Pet Peed Works Great!

*Consumer Comment: BEST product I've used

*Consumer Comment: my pet peed

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have no record of this person ever purchasing

This whole company is scamming you, they make a video that try's and tell you that it's the obese thing ever created.this product is literally a scam, 30$ for a bottle of sh*ty stain remover. reading through their terms and agreement I discovered that they infact pay people to write fake reviews.  In disbelief i did some further digging. They literally try and supress every person that writes anything bad about them. They have a Facebook page that doesn't allow other users to comment. The YouTube page has 20 comments on the same day, but none weeks before, all saying how amazing the product is (lie). The amazon website has 2 5 star reviews that are clearly fake because "both" of the ladies who commented were both nicknamed "cat lover" and "pitbull lover" while the other comments mention how it is a terribly overpriced product that is a scam.

they try and make it socially acceptable to pay 30$ for a bottle, when in reality is has virtually the same exact ingredients as "natures cure". [continued below]....

..... Don't be fooled by this advertising technique. They literally try and suppress people and they brainwashed my wife. Everything this man says is a lie, and he is scamming your butt off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 11:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-pet-peed/Houston-Texas-77079/My-pet-peed-MypetpeedMy-pet-peedMy-pet-peed-llcMy-pet-peed-scamMy-pet-peed-scam-Stain-pee-1085092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My pet peed

My Pet Peed Works Great!

AUTHOR: JSilvestro - (USA)

I honestly can't imagine what John from Lubbock, TX could have possibly experienced using My Pet Peed, but this product actually works better than I ever imagined it would or could. I tend to agree that he's probably never even tried the product, which begs the question of why he ever posted such negative comments about it, but it takes all kinds, I suppose.

My late Pekingese had diabetes and often suffered with UTIs. I didn't realize she was using my living room as her potty until it was way too late. Our house starting smelling like urine to the point that I was horrified and knew we were going to have to pull up the carpet and have it replaced. I decided to google, in one last attempt to find something that actually worked, and ran across My Pet Peed. Yeah, the $27/bottle was pretty steep, but not nearly as steep as the thousands to replace my carpet, not to mention it offered a 100% money back guarantee, so I gave it a shot. I had also read some positive reviews on Amazon, and no, they weren't "lies" as the product really worked. Not only are the pee stains gone, but so is the odor, and all you do is spray it on, nothing else at all. I decided to try it on a mystery stain on my white couch and it disappeared too. I will definitely buy more as my bottle is now gone.

Again, I honestly don't know how anyone could have used this product and written a negative review. People do/say strange things for reasons only they can know. Now, the one thing I would warn is to wear gloves when you use the produt. It has a warning that your hands may temporarily turn white if the product gets on your skin, but it also made my skin itch, so I made sure to wear gloves the next time I used it and had no issues.

In closing, if you have pet stains I would absolutely recommend this product. I don't know the owner of this company, have never spoken to him/her, just bought a bottle and it's saved me A LOT of time, trouble, and money. It doesn't just work, it works well and I will definitely be buying more. I certainly hope an overzealous, unhappy individual doesn't accuse me of lying about this. Geesh, I'm not even a review writer normally, but was really surprised when I read such negativity and accusations about a product that worked so well for me. There are a lot of pet owners out ther who would love to know about this product, so I wanted to share my experience. That's MY story (experience) and I'm sticking to it!

BEST product I've used

AUTHOR: ladywait - (USA)

I just stumbled across this site and the horrible review by James in Texas.  I HAD to correct his error because this product saved me several hundred dollars because I did NOT have to replace about 10 square yards of carpet!!  Long story short:  Sick cat; constant peeing in living room; me, nose blind.  Found product!!  Used it wrong several times, finally REALLY followed directions.  VOLIA!  Stink gone, carpet saved.  NEVER without product now.  Have used it on other stains to good effect.  I don't know what the problem was for James, but he is dead wrong!  This company has no need to "pay people to write fake reviews" as it is everything the advertising says it is.

my pet peed

AUTHOR: skyshine - (USA)

I just ordered and recieved my product and i must say that it is amazing

I am ordering again to get the rest of my stains out, I highly recommend this product to anyone

and I am just a new customer

Not a scam

AUTHOR: SecuritygirlWA - (USA)

I have bought this product a couple of times and I can say it does exactly what they claim. This product is awesome.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have no record of this person ever purchasing

AUTHOR: Jarrett @ My Pet Peed - ()

Hey Jarrett from My Pet Peed here.

I've learned that on the "internet" anyone can write anything whether it's true or not. These statements are usually there for life.

So this is my official response...

Being a small company where I myself still handle all orders, it's not hard to look up a specific order and see if someone actually placed an order.
Unfortunately, I don't see any orders from either A) someone named James, or B) anyone from in/around Lubbock Texas area within a 60 day window of this review above.

So I am led to believe that this person has never actually tried my product...
...and rather is just frustrated with their domestic situation (Their words: "...they brainwashed my wife. Everything this man says is a lie, and he is scamming your butt off")

But because this is a public review/response, I'll use this site to at least try and address some of the issues "James" brought up.
My fear is that a potential pet owner might hear good things about My Pet Peed, and then when they go and Google "My Pet Peed" they find this site at the top.
So that is why I am replying; for those of you searching to see if My Pet Peed is legit before you try it yourself.
To start with, I have a 100% money back guarantee...
...where I refund not only the product cost but also the shipping and handling, so that pet owners have absolutely nothing to lose by trying my product.
I go even further and don't even require them to return the unused portion for the refund.
Literally, if they are not 100% satisfied, all they would have to do is send me an email and I refund their money. That's it. Once again, nothing to return for a refund.

So who is really hurt by these false reviews...
When someone stumbles across this false review and are then are hesitant to My Pet Peed. They lose the possibility of My Pet Peed being about to help them out, and gain nothing. So, who is really at a loss? Like I said, my guarantee puts all the financial risk (of this product not working) on me.

Coming back to "James from Lubbock":
The only way to publicly clear this review up is to address it. So I publically offer to address your review and make all attempts to make it right.
  • So if you did actually order from me please post the screenshot of your order receipt email for your purchase here.
    • My Pet Peed is ONLY sold online, so you should have a receipt email from either paypal, Square.com, or Amazon.com
    • This receipt will prove that you've actually purchased/tried the product, and are not just making slanderous statements without even using the product
  • Like I said, I could not ever find an order from you so I believe the later is the case...
    • ...you've never actually tried My Pet Peed.
  • HOWEVER, if you can produce a receipt of order I will...
    • Publically offer you a full refund for the product and the shipping cost (and there is nothing to return)
    • I will also publically apologize for doubting you're an actual customer.
Just to address some of the other issues "James" brought up...
  • "James" said: "reading through their terms and agreement I discovered that they infact pay people to write fake reviews"
    • I don't know where "James" supposedly saw that. But that's 100% FALSE
    • However due to FTC regulations we are required to state that "reviews samples of My Pet Peed may be given away for free in exchange for a review"
      • So when we give away a bottle to a pet blogger for them to review My Pet Peed, that is seen as a form of compensation (because the blogger didn't pay for the product) in the Federal Trade Commission’s eyes and we must state that the blogger may not have paid for the product.
      • Do we give away My Pet Peed for people to review?: "Yes"
  • "James" also stated that suppress bad reviews and make fake ones...
    • Here is the link to our Amazon.com listings where you can see all reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Strength-Remover-GUARANTEED-anything/dp/B00MOOYQP0/ref=cm_rdp_product#customerReviews
    • Notice that their are...
      • No reviews from "cat lover" or "pitbull lover" like he stated
      • And most reviews have a "Verified Purchase" icon next to them showing that they are real customers, leaving real 5 star reviews.

So to summarize:
So once again, my gut tells me James never purchased or tried My Pet Peed, but rather just left this slanderous review because he didn't agree with something I said about pet stains and odor removal on my website or video.

If James is real, I'd be happy to publically refund him for 100% of his order including the shipping and handling costs.
If James isn't real, I'll come back here in 30 days and update this response to publiclly state that I never heard back from "James" and he never was able to prove he actually purchased My Pet Peed.

To James:
Once again, please publicly prove you are a customer, and I'd be happy to publicly apologize to you (for doubling you), And publiclly refund you.

To any potential customers who find this false review:
I want anyone who tries MPP'd to be 100% satisfied, so if you are not 100% satisfied, just let me know, and like I said there is nothing to return to me, and I'll refund 100% of your purchase and S&H.
I am making every attempt to be as transparent as possible and address any uphappy reviews (real or fake).

-Jarrett @ My Pet Peed
P.S. Consumers beware of other stuff you read on this site. RipOffReport charges us business owners $2000 for arbitration to "set the record straight" (ripoffreport.com/Arbitration.aspx), against false reviews like this. Talk about high tech blackmail.
What keeps them from posting false reviews and then send us business owners email offering their arbitration services. I literally got offers the week after this false review was left for a service to "remove negative reviews (for a fee)".

Edit this post | Permalink