Complaint Review: My Play Direct

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer — Harrison Tennessee
My Play Direct
400 Lafayette New York, New York USA

My Play Direct Tyler Farr Store Tyler Farr's Redneck Crazy Hat Bundle a SCAM !!!!!!! New York New York

On September 4, 2013, I ordered and received confirmation of said order for the "pre-order" Tyler Farr Autographed Hat and CD Bundle. (I have the original Order Number but am purposely not posting it)

On September 27, 2013, I received an email from MyPlay Direct stating "Tyler has also been busy hand-signing each one of your hats, but due to overwhelming demand hasn't been able to complete them all just yet. As soon as the signings are complete - we expect this to be done next week - we'll ship your hat. As soon as your hat is shipped, you will receive a separate email with tracking information."

On September 30, 2013, I received the free download also stated that we would receive in the email I received on September 27, 2013.

On October 1, 2013, I received an email that the CD had shipped and it was delivered via UPS on October 3, 2013.

On October 25, 2013, I emailed MyPlay Direct regarding the fact that I have never received the Tyler Farr autographed hat.  I received an automated reply (Numbered by them 50729) stating that "In most cases, a live agent will reply within 24 hours."  To date, (October 31, 2013) we still have not heard from "a live agent" from MyPlay Direct.

To date, I have not received the autographed hat that was part of the "bundle".

On October 31, 2013, I sent yet another email to MyPlay Direct regarding the fact that I have never received the autographed hat and received yet another automated reply assigning my "customer service question" number 55976.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Play-Direct-/New-York-New-York-10003/My-Play-Direct-Tyler-Farr-Store-Tyler-Farrs-Redneck-Crazy-Hat-Bundle-a-SCAM-New-1096032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Play Direct