• Report: #832057

• Updated: Tue, January 31, 2012

• Reported By: Mildred — Elkhart Texas United States of America
My Savings Club
4615 Gulf Blvd, Ste. 118 Ste. St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

My Savings Club Promise of travel savings with promise $100 Wal-Mart Gas Card and email confirmation of membership. I never got any of this and their website no longer exist. St. Petersburg, Florida

I received a telephone call requesting my trial membership in MySavingsClub.com for only $3.95 for a two weeks trial period. For accepting this trial membership, the company was to email me a confirmation with username and password. The email was supposed to include a printable coupon for $100 Wal-Mart Gas card and be received within 24 hours.

I never got the email confirmation promised. I called them back and was given my username and password over the phone and again promised the email confirmation with the coupon.

I still have not received the email confirmation, much less a coupon for any $100 Wal-Mart Gas card. Now, their website has vanished off the internet. They collected their funds and just disappeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Savings-Club/St-Petersburg-Florida-/My-Savings-Club-Promise-of-travel-savings-with-promise-100-Wal-Mart-Gas-Card-and-email-c-832057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Savings Club