Complaint Review: My Storage Space

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Star Trucker — Sunbury Pennsylvania United States of America
My Storage Space
155 Sports Zone Dr NorthumberlandInternet, Pennsylvania United States of America

My Storage Space They are a ripoff concerning the way they treat their customers. Go elsewhere. NorthumberlandInternet, Pennsylvania

Yes, they do not go by the contract they give you.  It is ridiculous.  They say you are late when the contract says postdated the ninth.  Go elsewhere.  I think they are money hungry.  Do not care about you.  I always paid.  Might not be on the 1st but they got their funds.  I agree with the other post I seen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Storage-Space/NorthumberlandInternet-Pennsylvania-/My-Storage-Space-They-are-a-ripoff-concerning-the-way-they-treat-their-customers-Go-els-1014105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Storage Space