Complaint Review: My Tech Gurus

• Reported By: Jay — Oceanside California
My Tech Gurus
500 W Putnam Ave - Greenwich CT 06 Putnam, Connecticut United States of America

My Tech Gurus Dell Technical Support, Guaranteed Resolution Putnam, Connecticut

Had problem with my Dell XPS Computer which wouldn't boot. Looked up Dell Customer Support onmy cell phone and this company's name was listed as an Authorized DELL Service Repair center.  Placed me through a series of Level I Technician scripted procedures and then said my system was infected and had to be sent in to their center.  That will be $299 please and would send a UPS box.

The Service Tech Guaranteed the problem would be resolved and the system returned within the week.  I call ed several times after the week went by only to be told that they would have their supervisor call me in 10-15 minutes...this neve happend.  I called several times and placed on hold for 10 minutes to be apologized to and promised they would follow up with a call from another supervisor.

I finally called another number as I had copied the document for returning my computer and it had numers to call in. [continued below]....
.....  I received another call back and told the wrong part had been sent by Dell, and they would be receing the proper part in morning, and again guaranteed they would call me tomorrow with the status of my system, and guaranteed it would be mailed back to me on Friday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Tech-Gurus/Putnam-Connecticut-06830/My-Tech-Gurus-Dell-Technical-Support-Guaranteed-Resolution-Putnam-Connecticut-1041650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Tech Gurus