milk

• Reported By: S17104 — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
My Tech Help
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Margate, Florida USA

My Tech Help My Tech Help Scam Margate Florida

Charged my bank for 6months before I realized.  My bank called me and asked if this was legitimate.  Turns out they double billed me.  They credited me for double billing but won't give money back.  I asked them to prove where I signed up.  Now they keep telling me they will listen to the original call.  30 days and STILL supposedly haven't listened to call even though said it four times.  Don't know where to go next --just filed complaint with Office of Consumer Protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Tech-Help/Margate-Florida-33063/My-Tech-Help-My-Tech-Help-Scam-Margate-Florida-1051460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Tech Help