sticks

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: hrcw — potts point Internet Australia
my ticket tracker

my ticket tracker Ticket seating.com false offer, Internet

I brought a special delivery Milan Soccer ticket from this website-paying $200. I brought this ticket more than 1 week before the game-the order was to be delivered to my hotel 6 hours north of Milan-3 days before the game. Instead I was told to collect the ticket on the day of the game -4 hours before the start.

When I complained- I was told they would only refund $40-the cost of postage-not cancel the ticket. This is not what I brought-I only brought the ticket due to their promise of delivery to my hotel-as I have no interest going to a  venue which I do not speak the language & getting there 4 hours before the start of the game.

This is a very bad & dishonest web site-they should be report to the approeriate govt. body

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/my-ticket-tracker/internet/my-ticket-tracker-Ticket-seatingcom-false-offer-Internet-999606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on my ticket tracker