Complaint Review: My View Survey - My View Survey Team

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Kearns Utah
My View Survey - My View Survey Team
304 Park Avenue South 7th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

My View Survey - My View Survey Team - My Views Surveys Accused of taking surveys I was not qualified to take, accused of fraud New York New York

I have been taking surveys with My View Survey's since July 15, 2008. Since the beginning I have had difficulty accessing my account information. One day I went to check and see if I could access my account and they had marked my account as FRAUD. In fact this was the first time I was able to gain entry into my account. I was shocked to see they had closed my account and stated it was due to fraud. I was never notified nor was I allowed an explaination. My View closed my account. They would not tell me when they did that. My View continued to send me survey invitations. My View makes the determination whether you qualify for a survey or not. I had been taking their surveys thinking that the money was accrueing like it should. I guess the account became too much $$$ for them and they decided to accuse me of taking surveys that I was not qualified for. My View is the company who determines whether you are qualified or not for a survey. My View also accused me of committing fraud. I have not committed FRAUD. They used this as an excuse to deny paying me for work I had completed. My View had the full intention of not informing me that they had closed my account, and they continued to send me surveys. I had been taking their surveys for quite a while, several months. My View had no intentions of paying me at all. They have no intentions of paying you. If your account gets too high or too expensive they will accuse you of anything to get out of paying you what you deserve. My View owes me a lot of money. They should pay me for the work that I have done. The Attorney Generals Office, Equal Employment Office needs to know about this and so does the Better Business Bureau. DO NOT JOIN THIS SURVEY COMPANY. My View will make up an excuse to avoid paying you the money you deserve. YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF.

Mojogettinjiggywithit
Kearns, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-View-Survey-My-View-Survey-Team/New-York-New-York-10010/My-View-Survey-My-View-Survey-Team-My-Views-Surveys-Accused-of-taking-surveys-I-was-no-398406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My View Survey - My View Survey Team