Complaint Review: MYAIRBAGS.com

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Team Ohio — Cleveland Ohio
MYAIRBAGS.com
2005 BOGGS RD DULUTH, Georgia USA

MYAIRBAGS.com My Auto Solutions They did not fix my instrument cluster and claimed they did. DULUTH Georgia

I called this company and explain to them my situation. They said they can fix the problem. I sent my instrument cluster in next day shipping and had to call them to let them know it was there. From that point they claimed they fixed all the problems within 24 hours and would sent it back. I installed the cluster back in my truck only for them to replace the lights on it only and not fix the power problem I originally told them the issue was. I later contacted them about it and they told me to send it back in because it's under warranty. Now who would do such a thing when you claimed you tested it 5 times before you sent it back to me. And also they told me that they do not have the guages for the F450 Super Duty but still charged me for them. This company does not stand up to what they advertise. I will not recommend this company to anybody and I will be reporting them to every agency I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MYAIRBAGScom/DULUTH-Georgia-30096/MYAIRBAGScom-My-Auto-Solutions-They-did-not-fix-my-instrument-cluster-and-claimed-they-d-1127808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MYAIRBAGS.com