Complaint Review: mybatua.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Valerie — Lilburn Georgia
Internet India

mybatua.com return shipping extremely high Internet

I recently ordered a dress and skirt from mybatua.com. They were priced resonable. My order including shipping was $100. The fit was oversized and the color of the skirt did vary a lot from what was shown. I decided to return them.They are based out of India and they need to be shipped back to India. The lowest quote I got for returning was $125.00 . I want customers to beware of this. It is nowhere disclosed in their return policy of how expensive return shipping is all it says is the custoner is responsible for the return shipping. I cannot afford the shipping costs and they are unwilling to accomadate.  I am left with these too garments that I cannot wear. I just want others to beware if you do order make sure it is the correct size otherwise be aware if oaying hefty return fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mybatuacom/internet/mybatuacom-return-shipping-extremely-high-Internet-1054206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mybatua.com