Complaint Review: mybooster.co.uk

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Paul —
mybooster.co.uk
Piazzale Roma 18 Internet Italy

mybooster.co.uk this is also him only found it after i was stung, took money no goods sent Verona, Italy Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Product was delivered on time

took money dosnt respond nothing ever received

this is another of his i found after my goods didnt turn up and started searching.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myboostercouk/internet/myboostercouk-this-is-also-him-only-found-it-after-i-was-stung-took-money-no-goods-sent-1117592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mybooster.co.uk

Product was delivered on time

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

Hi I just noticed this and I can remember Paul very well (I'm a UK employee). I obviously don't want to write anything bad about any customer, only Paul might have jumped the gun by writing this report as I personally know that his product was delivered within 5 working days.

If it wasn't he could have simply made a paypal claim at any time. I clearly remember Paul ordering on Thursday afternoon and threatning us with the Police on Saturday because he hadn't recieved his order. I guess some people have different expectations and I think he appologised afterwards, only this can't be removed now, which is unfortunate.

With that said I don't think that one persons opinion should harm the company as they are the largest in the UK and always go the extra mile to make their customers happy. We're constantly trained to make sure the customer is more than happy with their product and service and I can vouch that. I like working at MyBooster because they go that extra mile to be better than the others, In my opinion that is what is missing in a lot of companies online and offline. Oh and I'm also writing this outside of my working hours.