Complaint Review: mychangeaddress.com

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Rainbowbrite — Detroit Michigan United States of America
mychangeaddress.com

mychangeaddress.com TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!! Internet

This website is falsely advertising the fact that they are affiliated in some way with the postal service and they are trying to help you in your move by changing your address for you over the internet for a "small fee of $6.99". While I thought this would be a wonderful thing and me going to the postal office would be one less thing to do, they charged my card a $6.99 fee three times and they also charged my card an additional fee of $29.95 for god knows what!

I contacted them and to my dismay, I spoke with someone whom barely spoke english and would not transfer me to a supervisor when I asked. She claimed the supervisor was unavailable after about a three second pause. That is not enough time to contact a supervisor.

After being on the phone with her and asking her to transfer me multiple times, she told me that my card was actually declined ad no payments went through. After speaking with her a little longer she confessed that only 2 charges went through but she could only refund me one of them.

I let her know that I wanted all of my charges back and she kept protesting. In the end I let her know that I was going to contact my bank and have them deal with it. I called my bank and let them know and I am going through the process of recovery as we speak.

I hope my story helps anyone out that is thinking about going to myaddresschange.com because they definitely do not do what they claim and they are not affiliated with the postal office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mychangeaddresscom/internet/mychangeaddresscom-TOTAL-MISREPRESENTATION-Internet-798801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mychangeaddress.com