Complaint Review: mychangeaddress.com

• Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: TIRED — San Fransisco California United States of America
mychangeaddress.com
2770 Indian River Blvd. suite 400 Internet United States of America

mychangeaddress.com They charge $9.95 for a free service at USPS. The post office has NO affiliation with this site and does not recognize their signature page so you have to refile with the post office after losing $10 Internet

*Author of original report: Money was refunded

*UPDATE Employee: Bridgevine Help

When you go online to change your address this company pops up first with the USPS logo so you believe it's the post office.  There is a $9.95 fee when you checkout.  After 15 day of not recieving my mail I contacted the post office to discover the problem.  They show the change of address could not be validated because the Post office does not accept a second party electronic signature.  I had to completely redo the change of address through the post office.  They operate out of Florida (big surprize!) as a company called Bridgevine Inc. The Indian women I finally got after 25 minutes on hold told me that it was my fault that I must have entered the info wrong.  I've demanded a refund and was told it would be processed but have not received anything.  The post office has had numerous complaints about them and can do nothing apparently.  Be wiser than I was abnd do not get taken by this social disease of a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mychangeaddresscom/internet/mychangeaddresscom-They-charge-995-for-a-free-service-at-USPS-The-post-office-has-NO-909563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mychangeaddress.com

Money was refunded

AUTHOR: TIRED - (United States of America)

I am both surprised and grateful. The people at bridgevine promply refunded my money and apologized for the problem.  I do believe this website shjould be corrected to avoid further confusion but they were responsible.

Bridgevine Help

AUTHOR: Mbass - (USA)

Hello,

I am sorry for your problems with mychangeaddress.com, I work for Bridgevine and can help resolve your problem and straighten things out if you send me your order number and any other information that you may have regarding your order.

Mike Bass