Complaint Review: mychangeaddress.vero beach fl

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ann Marie — Rancho Mirage California United States of America
mychangeaddress.vero beach fl

mychangeaddress.vero beach florida Posed as United States Postal service took my money and we have NOT received anymail in three weeks Internet

I went to the site "US Postal Service.  (I thought!)

I selected change address and up comes a web site I THOUGHT was the USPS.  I filled out all the boxes and then was charged $15.00.  I was shocked but thought the Govt raised the rate for this service.

After waiting two weeks for our maikl, I called them and was that they had submitted my info to the REAL USPS and the it takes ten days to two weeks,   Another week has passed and still no mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mychangeaddressvero-beach-fl/internet/mychangeaddressvero-beach-florida-Posed-as-United-States-Postal-service-took-my-money-1004940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mychangeaddress.vero beach fl