jumped

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: A. Non — Internet United States of America
mycokerewards.com

mycokerewards.com My Coke Rewards, Coca Cola The website fraudulently deleted points from my account. Internet

I had been saving My Coke Rewards "points" for around a year now.  Last month (June 2010) I received an email that all my points would be deleted for "inactivity" if I didn't sign in to my account.  I signed in to their website immediately, and checked on my account.

Today (July 2nd, 2010) I signed into the My Coke Rewards account, only to see that all my points had been deleted due to inactivity.  Their site is buggy, slow loading, and hard to use.  It took a lot of frustration and effort to collect and enter those codes.

There's no link on the website to contact anybody about problems, only a very minimal FAQ.  SCAM!  Stay away, there's no way to earn a prize without saving up, and apparently there's no way to save up, either!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mycokerewardscom/internet/mycokerewardscom-My-Coke-Rewards-Coca-Cola-The-website-fraudulently-deleted-points-from-619584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mycokerewards.com