enable

• Reported By: John — Oshawa Ontario
mycuredcomputer
Internet, California United States of America

mycuredcomputer rip-off scam artists Internet, California

Mycuredcomputer tried to fix my laptop after they withdrew $165. CDN from my Visa. Which they said they wouldn,t do until problem was fixed. After a week of being hung up on to broken promises and told they couldn,t fix my problem. I then asked for a full refund. They said it was being processed. Twice a week I contacted them to see where my refund was. Same thing happened every time. From being hung up on to promising me my refund was being processed. This all started on Feb. 13/13. It,s now April 23/13. Still nothing from them. Tell your friends-stay away from this scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mycuredcomputer/Internet-California-/mycuredcomputer-rip-off-scam-artists-Internet-California-1045671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mycuredcomputer