Complaint Review: mydailybreadgivers.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Julie — Blain Pennsylvania United States of America
mydailybreadgivers.com

mydailybreadgivers.com free treasure chest unauthorized charges to my credit card. Internet

*General Comment: No problems with daily bread

*UPDATE Employee: Daily Bread Givers and Free Treasure Chest

I signed up for what I thought to be a legitimate work at home offer to mydailybreadgivers.com. my calls where answered and I was directed on what I needed to do . I was originally told that it was free then I was told that in order to qualify I needed to have 1 credit. you receive the credit by choosing  product trials. I chose 5@ 1.99 a piece after I did that no one would respond to my calls to find out what i needed to do next 3 days after i signed up for the 1.99 trials one of the companies attempted to pull out 78.00 out of my bank account when it was declined another company tried to withdraw the exact same amount. this put my bank account in the negative and was charged 37.00 for each time this was done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mydailybreadgiverscom/internet/mydailybreadgiverscom-free-treasure-chest-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Interne-944735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mydailybreadgivers.com

#1 General Comment

No problems with daily bread

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

I've had no problems with daily bread winners. The person who signed me up was very helpful. Referral marketing by having people buy products I not for everyone just like being a sales person or a doctor for isn't for everyone.

Daily Bread Givers and Free Treasure Chest

AUTHOR: tmac - (United States of America)

This is a legit way to make money from home. Companies pay you to refer people to try their products. Its the best way for them to do advertising. Now if you say your Credit Card/Debit Card was charged for something you did not authorize, that is not Free Treasures fault. As you signed up for the offer your were redirected to the companies website for the offer you chose. The company you signed up for is the one who charged your card not Free Treasure Chest. Also, you should look in the Terms and Condition for each company to see what the requirements really are. Also to keep from getting charged the full amount after the trial offer, you have to cancel it before the trial ends. And to say you tried to call for 3 days with no response. We do have a training center online that has a main chat that you can go and get questions answered. So to say that Free Treasure Chest charged your card is not accurate.

impressed