Complaint Review: mydatabase.us

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: PissedOffConsumer — Aurora Colorado
mydatabase.us
19501 E Lasalle Place Aurora, Colorado USA

mydatabase.us , wwww.mydatabase.us , Christopher Tauer , Chris Tauer He Stole 700+ of Clientele information, Including Credit Card information, Passwords, Address, Any personal information that was saved... All because I told him there was a virus on his SERVER Aurora Colorado

I signed up for his services in 12/13... all was going well i have a client base of about 700 people whho trust me with everything they have... I am an escort this is a client management site.... It took me some time to input all of this information which is now lost.... he blocked me out of the acct for no reason and basically tells me to go F myself after Norton stopped a virus from coming and attacking my computer so i let him know and all h*** broke loose!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mydatabaseus/Aurora-Colorado-80013/mydatabaseus-wwwwmydatabaseus-Christopher-Tauer-Chris-Tauer-He-Stole-700-of-Cli-1056643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mydatabase.us