Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2005

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
MyDietPatches.com
15941 S. Harlem Avenue #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com ripoff and didnt reimburs my money Tinley Park Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Read all other "diet patches" complaints on this site

hello, i approved MyDietPatches.com to send me a free trial of their product and all i was going to pay was the shipping and handling. I gave them my bank card number for them to charge the shipping and handling on it.

It turns out that they also charged a 120 supply of their product on my card without my authorization. it was an unauthorized transaction, yet i still had to pay it. i received my bank statement stating that i owed money on my credit card. i looked into it and found out it was from MyDietPatches.

I called their customer service number and asked them to cancel my account with them. i also told them that i was going to return the products they sent me and asked if i would then be reimbursed. they said it was going to be okay and that my account was canceled. they also said that i would be reimbursed within 5 to 15 days.

It has been more than a month now and i still have not yet been reimbursed. i was forced to pay my bill in order to avoid any other fees. i have been callin their customer service number but i believe the number has been disconected. the company is a fraud and they ripped me off !!!

Guadalupe
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatchescom-ripoff-and-didnt-reimburs-my-money-Tinley-Park-Illinois-127097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Read all other "diet patches" complaints on this site

AUTHOR: Doree - (U.S.A.)

Dear Guadalupe,

This must be your first time on ripoffreport.com Please go back through a lot of the other complaints on the same company---there are MANY. You can read specifically the one from 12/31/04 where the editor gives you suggestions on how to get your money back. You did not authorize this transaction and according to your letter it has been only approximately 30 days. (Unlike me, who did authorize a company--Herbamed--to make a withdrawal and it has now been 6 months and I'm taking action with my bank now to see what can be done.) Your bank or credit card company "has" to give your money back---fight it with "them". My bank is sending me a dispute form to fill out regarding this transaction I made---I would imagine it would be even easier for you to get the bank to act right away---don't wait much longer. It sounds to me as if everyone on this site needs to start legal action against this company---apparently theyr'e not legit. I'll say it again---call your bank!!! I'm just a very frustrated person and I want everyone else to get back what is deserved of them because of the situation I'm dealing with--I felt you deserved to get a response with this advice before it's too late. Thank you.