entry

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 03, 2006

• Reported By:Scunthorpe Europe
mydv
www.mydv.co.uk Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

mydv ripoff Waltham Massachusetts

*Author of original report: www.mydv.co.uk

I ordered a Sony PSP on the 16/11/05 and was promised delicvery 14-21 days, this did not happen, so i rang them to cancel the order but they convinced me they would get the item to me in time for xmas, so I said ok.
Again the item didn't arrive when they said it would so I rang again to cancel on the 19/12/05. they agreed and said that it would take 7-10 days.

After this period had elapsed, I checked my bank account and found the money had not been refunded, so I rang them again and they said due to a computer fault the refund had not been made and now would take a further 7-10 days.

I am now not very hopeful of getting my money back as the amount of bad comments I have found about this company is immense. ranging from non delivery of goods, non refunding of money and taking more money than was due.

I suppose the moral of this story is do your homework before ordering from anyone on the internet, check them out thoroughly and pay by credit card not debit as I did, at least then you have a chance of getting your money back.

LAstly do not buy anything of WWW.MYDV.CO.UK, because they are rip off merchants, con artists, thieves and liars. And this is not the last they will here of me.

Steve
scunthorpe
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2006 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mydv/Waltham-Massachusetts-MA-02541/mydv-ripoff-Waltham-Massachusetts-170232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mydv

www.mydv.co.uk

AUTHOR: Steve - (United Kingdom)

Hi all:
Below is a copy of an e-mail received late today after spending hours to get through on the phone and then about 40 minustes of listening to them talking s**t, even now with this I do not expect to see my money when they say, but hey I can still live in hope.

We apologize for the delays in your refund. A refund request has been resubmitted to our refund department for immediate attention.
This issue should be resolved shortly. You will be receiving an update regarding this transaction from our refund department shortly.
Once a refund has been issued, please be advised that it can take up to 5 business days for it to appear on your credit statement.

Calvin
MyDV Customer Care
inquiries@mydv.co.uk
Telephone(UK): 0207 993 4698

See us on the web at www.mydv.co.uk (DON'T THINK SO)