Complaint Review: Mydv

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2006

• Reported By:Newtownards County Down Europe
www.mydv.co.uk London, United Kingdom

Mydv ripoff London England

I ordered a Sony PSP on 16th NOv.2005. the price quoted was 165 GBP.I only ordered online as no shops in Ireland had any left. They promised delivery in 5 days. 2 weeks later There was no sign of it so I e-mailed them using their 'order tracker' It said it was ready for despatch which was no good as it might not get it in time for Christmas.

I phoned and asked for a refund which they said would take 3-4 weeks as it had to come from America. I went online to e-mail them again bit surprise surprise no website. I phoned and eventually got someone who promised my refund would be in my account by 16th Januruary. Checked bank on 18th and guess what no money. Also when they had taken the money out of my account on 18th Nov. they actually 175.55 not 165. I tried to phone but it was no longer in service. I later learnt from a website called 'mydv-ripoff.co.uk' that I was not the only one duped.

Newtownards County Down
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2006 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mydv/London-/Mydv-ripoff-London-England-173919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mydv