Complaint Review: MyDV

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2006

• Reported By:Bath Other
MyDV
1432 Main Street Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

MyDV PSP ordered for Christmas but not delivered Ripoff Waltham Massachusetts

Like many reports I have read, I ordered a PSP for my youngest son's Christmas present. Despite numerous phone calls and emails and assurances that it would be delivered in time, it wasn't. I cancelled the order when it became apparant that it wasn't going to delivered (Christmas eve) but have never received a credit. I was first alerted to something odd when my credit card was debited in dollars - there was no way of knowing that I was dealing with an American company. Consequently, talking to both the Trading Standards Office and my credit card company, it appears the UK has no redress when dealing with companies outside the UK. I shall be taking the matter further and writing to Nepco.

Rachel
Bath
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2006 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDV/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/MyDV-PSP-ordered-for-Christmas-but-not-delivered-Ripoff-Waltham-Massachusetts-173536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDV