Complaint Review: mydv.co.uk

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 07, 2006

• Reported By:kirkby-in-ashfield Other
mydv.co.uk
mydv.co.uk West Roxbury, Massachusetts U.S.A.

mydv.co.uk Illegal taking of money, ripoff, fraudulant company West Roxbury Massachusetts

I am 19 and living in Nottinghamshire, Engalnd. I purchased a sony psp from mydv.co.uk for my partners xmas present on the 29.11.05 at the advertised price of 169.95. Mydv.co.uk took 173.80 without any warning or explanation.

The site stated that it would reach me within 1-2 weeks, just in time for xmas. It got to 21.12.05 and i still hadn't received it, I then rang mydv who said it had been dispatched and would definately be with me by 23.12.05.
On the 24.12.05 I still had no psp so rang them in the morning when I was then told it would be with me by 2pm, when it got to 3pm I rang them back as I still hadn't received it and they were closed for xmas!!
This is when i found out that they were a ripoff website who illegally take more money than agreed and very rarely send out any products.

I am still waiting for a refund as I cancelled my order over a week ago.

Thank you for your time with this matter as I feel very strongely about closing down this website as it has caused me great distress and inconvenience over the xmas period.

Sarah
kirkby-in-ashfield
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2006 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mydvcouk/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts/mydvcouk-Illegal-taking-of-money-ripoff-fraudulant-company-West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-170797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mydv.co.uk