Complaint Review: myfamilymobile

• Reported By: tanisha love — moreno valley California
myfamilymobile
moreno valley, California USA

myfamilymobile manager David moreno valley California

To who this may concern, Im very concerned do to.the payment thats asked for in 05/21/2013 of $126 im sending this because i was sent a ttext statinge i owe that amount which i dont think.i was.responsable for because i got one of my accounts.disconeted. I waa told it was my fault even thougg i gave them a pass word for no one to have access to make changes the didnt inform me u can make changes over the phone if one knew the pin, number. i told them the problem before this matter.

they didnt inform me of such.so they say im respobsable.for the bill even though they dont care manager was very rude. so he disconneted all my lines being funny i guess. i admit i was.upset but he was telling me something avoiding the mistake the company did and informed me to do. I truly feel and felt discrimenated aganist. he didnt even want to give me this web siggt to make a complaint. I even asked to speek with someone else because he was being rude and unfair. it was clear I called in because i disconneted one line.

but when i called back things were deleted from the system. unsure how that happed.the told me i called back same day when i diconnet the line i didnt they say its my fault. not true. the month before when i got the service i paid 68 fine that who month wasnt charged nothing but then the phone was on didnt make scence. please call in regards to this matter hope before payment is due im not paying full amout when i wasnt aware of phone being on. please call. (((redacted))) anytime asap. tbank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myfamilymobile/moreno-valley-California-92551/myfamilymobile-manager-David-moreno-valley-California-1050554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfamilymobile