Complaint Review: myfeeplan

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: tom krow — blandon Pennsylvania United States of America
myfeeplan
unknown utah Internet United States of America

myfeeplan billed me a $19.95 to ny credit card that I was not informed about Internet/utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyFeePlan.com - Refund

Tried to get more info on my family lineage. Went to Archives .com to possibly access more info. The info stated it would cost me $1.00. I believe there was another charge for 39.95 if I wanted to use it for more that 7 days. I canceled immediatly after there would or could be more info for my linage. There was n myfeeplan info involved. I have contacted my credit card company who stated i must follow up. This myfeeplan site immediatly charges you $19.95 the same day. completely fraudulant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myfeeplan/internet/myfeeplan-billed-me-a-1995-to-ny-credit-card-that-I-was-not-informed-about-Internetuta-1016769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfeeplan

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyFeePlan.com - Refund

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Tom,

We are really sorry for the misunderstanding. Simply send a quick email to manager@myfeeplan.com and our customer service manager will immediately refund you the charge.

Regards,