Complaint Review: myfeeplan.com

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — 95819 California United States of America
myfeeplan.com
Internet, Utah United States of America

myfeeplan.com These people never delivered records and charged me for acct I never set up! FRAUD!!!!! Then they didn't help me. They are scammers! Internet, Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

This Internet company presents itself like it's connected to government records like driving records, criminal records, etc. They charge 1.00 fee, but they set up some account you are unaware of, and charge you 19.95 more. They never deliver any records either. This is a total scam. I contacted them 7 times this morning, and they kept disconnecting--you can only talk to them through chat, of course, and the so-called customer service people disconnect you as soon as you say that you didn't receive service and to please reverse charges. Finally, I got some rep to say they would cancel my account (which I never set up) and there wouldn't be subsequent charges! Subsequent charges for WHAT? I never received any service from these people. I never set up any account. Watch out. I am going to cancel my credit card since they now have my information. I'm so pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myfeeplancom/Internet-Utah-/myfeeplancom-These-people-never-delivered-records-and-charged-me-for-acct-I-never-set-up-997705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfeeplan.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Nicole,

I apologize for an inconveniences caused by these charges. Please email me at josh@myfeeplan.com and I can offer you a full refund. Again, please contact me and I can take care of this right away.

Regards,