Complaint Review: myfeeplan.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: sally — menomonee falls Wisconsin United States of America
myfeeplan.com

myfeeplan.com bogus charge on charge card-not registered-small fee but what is next months , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: myfeeplan.com

I have no idea how this company got my charge card number. I did not require info from them. The charge is only $.50 for January. What will it be for February? How do I get rid of the charge? I am an elderly widow and do not spend my money carelessly, not even $.50. Appreciate any help I can get.

The phone number on my credit statement for this company is 855-395-6394, the call does not go through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myfeeplancom/internet/myfeeplancom-bogus-charge-on-charge-card-not-registered-small-fee-but-what-is-next-month-1006863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfeeplan.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

myfeeplan.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello Sally,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Please email manager@myfeeplan.com to receive the refund. We would like to resolve this issue straight away by refunding you the charge.

Kind Regards,