Complaint Review: myfha.net

myfha.net
, Select State/Province USA

myfha.net Is it a Rip-OFF??? boston massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Be cautious

I answered all questions for a re-fi for my home, and gave credit card info for the $1 refundable fee for my supposedly "FREE CREDIT Report". The page was blank and I did not got my supposedly "free" credit report. Is this a rip-off to get credit card information...perhaps I need to report to my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myfhanet/Select-StateProvince/myfhanet-Is-it-a-Rip-OFF-boston-massachusetts-1141492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfha.net

Be cautious

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

They are not a lender.

They are a lead collecting service just based on their website.  I don't know if that is all they do.

I would contact your cc company if it were me and cancel the transaction and change your cc # just to be cautious.