Complaint Review: myfico.com

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: John — Ft Pierce Florida
myfico.com

myfico.com Credit, Internet

I was curious to find out what my credit report had to say. So i signed up for a "FREE " membership. They requested my credit card for proof of age so I unwillingly did as requested. This is one of the most confusing sites i have been on. They monitor your credit score and make it so difficult to open your credit reports. It is just not worth the aggravation. They stated that you must cancel your free trial  with in 7 days. I had to fight to locate a phone number to do so but when i did I called them the same night only to be told the office was closed to call back during regular hours. I found an email address and shot them off my first of many emails to them.

I attempted to call them on several occasions only to grt the same recording over and over again. They said due to high volumes of incoming calls is too great to call back later. So i sent another removal request via email now keep in mind i was trying to cancel a free trial. I finally got a response via email which stated my request for termination was accepted but  because i missed the free trial period ( i did not) they were going to charge my credit/debit account $18.00 a week as described in the fine print. I never saw the fine print nor was I late i stopped this the same night i started it. I am at a loss. They overdrew my account and refuse to correct the problem. I have to close my account because of their actions please this is a true case of let the buyer beware. Never give out your credit card info even to a credit monitoring company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myficocom/internet/myficocom-Credit-Internet-1046455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myfico.com