Complaint Review: mygenevawatch

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2010

• Reported By: Logs Malone — North Bend Washington United States of America
10153 1/2 riverside dr Toluca Lake CA 91602 Internet United States of America

mygenevawatch advertized free watch, they charged me $88. I called and cancelled. I just recieved 2 additional watches Internet

I recieved an offer for a free watch.  Shipping and handling was $4.99.  I used my credit card.  (Big mistake)  I did not sign or agree to any plan or agreement.

I recieved the watch and about 3 weeks later was charged $88 on my credit card.

I called them up to complain and told them to get my name off of their mailing and billing list, they agreed to do this.

6 months later I recieved 2 additional watches about 1 week apart.  I have not seen my latest credit card statement at this time.  I am going to mail these watches back, but, I would imagine it will be too late to cancel the billing.

I do not need multiple watches.

This is definately a scam and I am very upset about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygenevawatch/internet/mygenevawatch-advertized-free-watch-they-charged-me-88-I-called-and-cancelled-I-ju-633646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygenevawatch