Complaint Review: mygenevawatch.com / Tom Slocum

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Marc — Stafford Virginia United States of America
mygenevawatch.com / Tom Slocum
511 E. Harvard St. Suite #5 Internet United States of America

mygenevawatch.com / Tom Slocum 511 E. Harvard St. Suite #5; Glendale, CA 91205 CO. charged citi-m/card-$94.98 & kept after I rept fraud-my info phish used by unk-I return-watch2-CO, Internet

my info seems to have been hacked/phished/by Unknown Subj.Co claims free trial subscript order by my email + credit card.Card stmt had Co charge $94.98. parcel from com 2 my mail. Wrote Refused/Return-2 Sender on 22 jan 2010. before today I never went to co site. article # sent & returned  420225569101148008600511385652.

I wrote to company to ask for a refund>. parcel returned to CO by USPS about 23 jan.  my credit card charged $94.98. Sat, February 20, 2010 2:45:33 AM company RE: THANKYOU 4 CANCELLATION -PLEASE REFUND.  Tom Slocum replied to my email. My email told him fraud made it seem as I was ordering a watch - I was never at his site. He presumed I was lying in order to keep nearly $100.  They deposit perhaps millions from all the duped people who actually visit the site and obviously, from fraud victims like me. There intent is to keep as much money as possible for as long as possible.  They earn and keep all they interest as there money.  Slocum could not admit fraud ever resulted in people like me getting billed or else they would be obligated to return funds.  They can't earn money they don't keep and deposit.  The free watch offer is the enticement for the scam.  Slocum also could not even acknowledge the watch was returned.  Had he done so, he would also have to admit that the return is tantamount to a cancellation of the offer.  With the return of the watch, even if it exceeded a certain number of days, would still be ethically compelled to revoke the agreement- if they were concerned about fairness in the first place. It was a scam, pure and simple, right from the outset!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygenevawatchcom-Tom-Slocum/internet/mygenevawatchcom-Tom-Slocum-511-E-Harvard-St-Suite-5-Glendale-CA-91205-CO-charged-592642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygenevawatch.com / Tom Slocum