Complaint Review: mygenevawatch_com

• Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: G M — Inverness Florida United States of America
mygenevawatch_com
511 E Harvard St, Glendale, California United States of America

mygenevawatch_com mygenevawatch.com Beware of pop-up surverys! Answering one for "free" items, or S/H only, can get you burned as mygenevawatch did to me and many others!! Glendale, California

When seeking information on an unrelated subject, numerous pop-up surveys appear and offer "free" gifts, "just pay shipping and handling charges only", just for answering 4 simple questions. It sounded harmless enough and I had never been fore-warned of the dangers involved and proceded to answer 3 such surveys. Stupid me!! A credit card was required for the "shipping and Handling" fees and as I had not had previous difficulty with internet orders, I responded. ALL 3 CASES WERE RIP OFFS!! ALL 3 continued to bill my credit card WITHOUT authorization from me,some for items sent without approval ans some "just because" (as in the case of My Geneva Watch) Of the other 2, Video Professor sent programs I didn't order or approve and GreenTea MegaDiet CLAIMS they sent further product over a month ago but nothing else ever received. In each case, the ad states no further purchase or obligation required. I now have over $700 in unauthorized charges on my credit card and am advising the card carriers of the fraud perpetrated by these groups. And by the way, when I called the phone number from the credit card statement for MyGenevaWatch, the answering individual was quite rude! Big surprise there!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygenevawatchcom/Glendale-California-91205/mygenevawatchcom-mygenevawatchcom-Beware-of-pop-up-surverys-Answering-one-for-free-it-583777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygenevawatch_com