Complaint Review: mygoldenvelope

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 26, 2010

• Reported By: rob — stigler Oklahoma United States of America
200 East Broward Boulevard Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

mygoldenvelope Have not paid as they said-and have not sent my items back Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I sent my Items to them gold, silver and cell phones and recieved a check for $5.00 with a form letter explaining gold  values etc..no mention or payment for silver or cell phones..the payment was grossly under the actual value of the gold.. I sent the check back and ask for the items back..2 weeks later they said they have not recieved the check back..I drop the check in the mail the very next day well within the 10 day period..I expect them to claim it has not arrived in that window.

the letter I first recieved with the mailer has the Better Business Bureau  seal of accreditation on it..I filed a complaint with BBB and the ARE NOT accredited as the the letter states.

My advice is do not use them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2010 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygoldenvelope/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/mygoldenvelope-Have-not-paid-as-they-said-and-have-not-sent-my-items-back-Fort-Lauderdale-626626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygoldenvelope