Complaint Review: mygoldenvelope

• Updated: Sun, November 20, 2011

• Reported By: PRINCERAY — Vadnais Heights Minnesota United States of America
mygoldenvelope
970 West Broadway Jackson, Wyoming United States of America

mygoldenvelope Received my Qwest Tac Smartphone a year ago this month, never sent me a check Jackson, Wyoming

After watching a commercial, I called the 800 number of my gold envelope, as they stated they take cell phones and would send me a pre-paid envelop to put my phone in and would send me a check.  That was a year ago, to date, I never received a check from them. I sent them a Qwest Tac Smartphone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2011 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygoldenvelope/Jackson-Wyoming-/mygoldenvelope-Received-my-Qwest-Tac-Smartphone-a-year-ago-this-month-never-sent-me-a-ch-800258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygoldenvelope