Complaint Review: MyGrants.com

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: William — Forest Hill Maryland United States of America
MyGrants.com
PO Box 803338 # 74832 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

MyGrants.com Trans Financial Solutions LLC Offers to process many types of personal and business government grants. Fails to provide any information regarding application after being filed. Chicago, Illinois

SCAM ALERT Since June 21, I have been trying to communicate with this company.  The last response I received regarding my application was on July 21, that is had been reviewed and recommended for approval.  When I checked back a few days later, I did get to speak with a rep who stated my application review had been lost.  On June 26th, I received my last email from that rep, who stated he would ca...ll.  Since then, no emails have been answered, messages left by phone have not been answered, and the computer gate keeper will NOT allow for a connection to a human being (operator, customer service) or even acknowledge my request to speak to a human.  I se that a SCAM warning was posted here pn June 15th.  I would agree with that statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyGrantscom/Chicago-Illinois-/MyGrantscom-Trans-Financial-Solutions-LLC-Offers-to-process-many-types-of-personal-and-bu-913277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyGrants.com