Complaint Review: mygrants.us

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Centerport New York United States of America
mygrants.us

mygrants.us Trans Financial Solutions This company claimed to provide United States grants to financially struggling people. I filed an application online and then two days later received a phone call that I qualify for the grant of $120, Internet

I filled out a grant application online under mygrants.us thinking they were a legitimate US grant dept. Was I wrong. They are also known under the name Trans Financial Solutions based in Chicago and Delaware. They claim to offer grants to people from the US government, but before the application can move forward they want $195.95 one time only Application Fee. When I questioned this the man then had the nerve to tell me that they were having a sale and it would only be a one time fee of $99.95 payable only by credit card or debit card. When I asked if I could mail him  a check, he said they had no mailing address. I told him I'd have to investigate this further and would get back to him. Needless to say, I did my investigation and found this is a scam. Do not send these people money! It's bad enough they have whatever information you put in the application. Be forewarned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mygrantsus/internet/mygrantsus-Trans-Financial-Solutions-This-company-claimed-to-provide-United-States-grants-915001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mygrants.us