Complaint Review: myhelphub.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: Michael Saucedo — El Paso Texas
Internet USA

myhelphub.com WCCL never answered my question/problem with product not revealed by them Internet

Dear Ripoff Report,

On August 7, 2014 I got their $50.00 Genius Mindset Kit in the mail.  That day I used my assigned password and was

able to start the program.  However, on all days after that, my pasword was declared invalid.  I sent an email to their online

support reguarding this issue.  On August 9, 2014 they emailed me informing that they would respond to my problem/question

within one working day.  Today is August 19, 2014 and I have yet to get an email/answer.  I understand they have a 60 money

back guarantee.  If I knew their physical address I would have mailed the product(CD) back requesting a refund.  Do you by

chance know their physical address?  Anyways, I've notice that Ripoff Report already has numerous complaints against my help

hub.  Even if I am not refunded, at least I got the word out that this company is not reliable and may indeed be malevolent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myhelphubcom/internet/myhelphubcom-WCCL-never-answered-my-questionproblem-with-product-not-revealed-by-them-I-1170786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myhelphub.com