Complaint Review: myheritagefamilylink

• Reported By: Graham — Cape Town
myheritagefamilylink
Internet USA

myheritagefamilylink Credit card fraud Internet

I signed up with Ancestory.co.uk for a 3 day free trial.  After approximately 2 hours I was unable to access the information that I had input so I registered for a one month subscription (GBP 11.26) using my credit card.  This was on 7 April 2013.

On 10 April 2013 I was notified of a debit for US$71.40 submitted by "Myh*Familylink.Com".  I immediately notified my card company that this transaction was fraudulent.  My card was cancelled and a new one issued.

Approximately one monthe later the fraudulent debit was credited to my new card.  On 12 May 2013 "Myh*Familylink.com" attempted to debit my new card.  Fortunately the credit card immediately rejected the debit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/myheritagefamilylink/internet/myheritagefamilylink-Credit-card-fraud-Internet-1054113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on myheritagefamilylink