Complaint Review: MyIProducts Imail

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:DeSoto Texas
MyIProducts Imail
24078 Greenway St. Suite 3 Forest Lake, Minnesota U.S.A.

MyIProducts Imail Fraudulant charges on phone bill under Enhanced Services ripoff Forest Lake Minnesota

I noticed that my Phone Bill had an additional "Enhanced Services" section and included charges for $14.95. I called the phone company and the response was that it was from a 3rd party and they were not responsible and to directed to call the # on the bill (800)464-3700. Immediately upon calling MyIproducts Imail the representative immediately ask if I wanted to cancel the service.

Obviously, familiar territory for them. They canceled my "subsription" and gave me a cancellation number. They stated a refunded would not happen because it was authorized by my wife. No problem, please send me my wife's signature or a recording of her authorizing this subscription.

After a few seconds of silence on their side of the phone, it was another, "I can't help you and adios!" I would certainly like some direction on this situation if possible.

Richard
DeSoto, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyIProducts-Imail/Forest-Lake-Minnesota-55025/MyIProducts-Imail-Fraudulant-charges-on-phone-bill-under-Enhanced-Services-ripoff-Forest-L-267580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyIProducts Imail